Saturday, June 20, 2009

Creative Slump Unblocked

So my art room isn't exactly the way I want it, but it's clean enough to actually make something. I've finally gotten back around to making cards again, which unfortunately goes hand in hand with lack of sleep :) I just got the Upsy Daisy stamp set from Stampin' Up! and just had to try it out and this is what I came up with...

Embossed stuff never seems to get captured properly with my camera, but the flowers are embossed with black and the light blue background flowers were embossed with clear powder.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! with the exception of the rhinestones and cuttlebug embossed backgrounds.

Colour Scheme: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy & Kiwi Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...