Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Simple Lines of a Tulip


It never fails...every spring when the flowers start to bloom, I dig out my trusty Kodak DX7590 and snap pictures of every flower I encounter. One of my favorite flowers to photograph are tulips, mostly because they are strong in colour and have clean, simple lines and when you can get just the right light and a contrasting background, the effect can be quite nice. I took this photo at my husband's grandmother's birthday party and she has very beautiful gardens. After taking a few shots of the outside of the tulips I had an idea to take some shots of the inside of the tulips. I think some people at the party thought I was pretty strange going around sticking my camera lens right into all the flowers, and surprising enough the inside of tulips have some pretty neat designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...