Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Simple with Stick ons

I decided to work with some colours today that I usually shy away from; pink and orange! I dug out my sticky cut shapes from Stampin' Up! to try out with their chunky sprinkles. I'll admit I'm a sucker for glitter and I love the fine glitter, but it just ends up EVERYWHERE! I think my poor kitty who likes to frequent my art room has been glittering for 2 days now :) The thing I like about the chunky sprinkles is that they are so easy to clean up. For this card I used a sticky flower shape and adhered it to cardstock and then cut it out before I applied the glitter (I wanted to pop the flower up off the page) I decided to use my message as the stem in the form of rub-ons and then added a shaped spiral clip as the leaf. The great thing I liked about this card is that it took only 15 minutes to put it all together.


All Supplies by Stampin' Up!
Colour Scheme: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette & White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...