Sunday, January 17, 2010

Art Room Makeover

A new year has began and the list of resolutions is looonnggg! First one on my list was to clean my art room once and for all and get rid of everything I haven't used or won't use. If it's been sitting around for more than a year or two, chances are it's not going to get used. Most of the time I'm tempted to just "toss" all the old stuff, but I have discovered there are so many other ways to clean house. Here is a list of ways I have gotten rid of stuff:

  • Have a yard sale
  • Donate to a school/craft group, etc.
  • Swap products with other crafters
So, here is what my art room looks like now that I've cleaned house. Now to tackle resolution #2 which is to use up what I have before I buy anything else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...