Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mini It!

You have the gift, it's wrapped and now you sit down to make a card. But wait, you're out of the proper size envelope for the size card you want to make and you just don't have the time to make an envelope from scratch. Don't fret though because in the bottom of one of your drawers you have a little stash of 3 x 3 inch envelopes that at the time, you had no idea what you were going to do with. How's that saying go? Right...great things come in small packages! Mini cards can be just as nice as regular size cards, plus you can make them in 15 minutes or less. In keeping with the winter theme, I made this glittering little 3 x 3 card in about 8 minutes. To keep the glitter in its place I outlined the card with 1/2" tacky tape and stuck my fine glitter to it. Then I cut my piece of white cardstock to fit in the square, stamped my snowflake on it and added a corduroy button to top it off. You could leave it blank or add a saying/word in one of the corners.


Simple Snowflake Card

Cardstock: Baja Breeze
Stamps: Simple Snowflake, Fancy Flexible Phrases
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Button: Baja Breeze
Other: Pastel Blue Ultra Fine Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...