Sunday, February 7, 2010

Butterfly Inspired

Today I went to a Stampin' Up! open house and made some cute make n' takes, one of which used butterflies. When I got home I was inspired to dig out my own butterflies and create a card. For this card I used the new butterfly stamp in the occasions catalog and added some bling to the wings. This was one of my great finds at Micheal's the other day and they were on sale! Jolee's Jewels are a line of jewelry making supplies that feature Crystallized-Swarovski Elements. Part of this line includes the hotfix crystals that you adhere using a hotfix tool. They stick too pretty much anything and come in sizes from 3mm to 5mm and a range of beautiful colours. Thanks for looking! :)


Butterfly Friend Card

Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Blue Bayou, Baja Breeze & River Rock
Paper: DP Urban Garden
Stamps: Butterfly Accent & Fancy Flexible Phrases
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, River Rock, Sahara Sand, Blue Bayou, Baja Breeze, Basic Black & Basic Gray
Ribbon: Basic Gray Taffeta
Other: Big Shot Texture Plates, Jolee's Jewels Hotfix Crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...