Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've been busy making cards for Valentine's Day plus some other occasions, so I thought I'd share with you what I came up with. The first two cards I made use the same sketch layout, but are slightly different with the embellishments and stamps.


The raccoon card has hot fix swarovski crystals surrounding the heart punch out and black satin ribbon, while the owl card has glitter sticker dots around the heart punch out and pink pirouette ribbon.

Raccoon Card

Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Stamps: Love Bandit
Ink: Staz-On Black, Real Red
Ribbon: Black Satin
Other: Jolee's Jewels hot fix crystals, watercolour pencils, stampin' write markers

Owl Card

Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Stamps: Love Bandit, Whoo's Your Valentine?
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Real Red
Ribbon: Pink Pirouette Grosgrain
Other: Glitter sticker dots, stampin' write markers


This next card features the new I (Heart) Hearts stamp set from the occasions catalog.I made my own patterned paper using the heart stamps stamped with various pink inks to create the design. The little key came from my jewelry making stash and is tied around the heart using some red floss.


Key to my Heart Card
Cardstock: Real Red& Whisper White
Stamps: I (heart) Hearts
Ink: Real Red, Rose Red & Regal Rose
Ribbon: Real Red Satin
Other: Sticky Shapes, Chunky Sprinkles, Red Floss & Metal Key


My last Valentine's Day project were these cute little treat bags that I made for a bunch of people. The small cellophane bags from Stampin' Up! worked perfectly for holding cinnamon hearts and other little goodies.


Scallop Tag Treat Bags
Cardstock: Real Red & Whisper White
Stamps: Love Bandit & Fancy Flexible Phrases
Ink: Staz-On Black & Real Red
Punch: Scallop & Circle
Ribbon: Light Pink Grosgrain
Other: Cellophane Bags, Candy, Watercolour Pencils

Square Tag Treat Bags
Cardstock: Real Red, Soft Sky
Patterned Paper: Prints Pack
Stamps: Love Bandit
Ink: Staz-On Black & Real Red
Other: Cellophane Bags, Candy, Watercolour Pencils


Thanks for looking and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...