Thursday, April 1, 2010

All my chicks in a row!

This week over at The Shabby Tea Room , the challenge is to use scraps to make your project. Well...from all my projects in the last 2 weeks there has been a pile of "stuff" growing to the left of me on my work desk. Mostly scraps of paper and a few odds & ends embellishments. I forced myself to use items only from that pile. Of course I had to use a stamp and I'm working on Easter cards, so I lucked in when my Easter stamps I had been using were near the scrap pile :)

Here are my simple, paper pieced chickies and the greatest thing about these little guys is that it only took me 20 min. to whip seven of them up.


The inside of the cards say "you crack me up".

L'il Chick Cards
(All supplies Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Barely Banana
Designer Paper: not sure of all the names
Stamps: A Good Egg
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Only Orange
Stickers: Pastel Rhinestones (Martha Stewart Crafts)

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping! :)

3 comments:

  1. So cute! That stamp is one of my favs! Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super {sweet}! Thank you for joining us this week in the Tea Room! I hope you can come back next Monday and try the new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...