Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Colour Combo Challenge

Today's colour combo is a meld of earthy brown with pinks and a splash of teal. The actual Stampin' Up! colours are Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose. There's also some Whisper White in there too, I didn't seem to have any designer paper that didn't have the white in it.

For my card, I used Monday's Mojo sketch and altered it a bit and used the stamp of the week.


Congratulatte Card
(All supplies Stampin' Up!)

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose
Designer Paper: The name of this pack eludes me but it is Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Espressoly for You
Ink: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
Punch: Ticket Corner, Scallop Border
Other: Glitter Brads (Creative Imaginations)


Thanks for stopping by, happy stamping, and be sure to check back tomorrow for Wednesday's Tips & Techniques.

I would love to see your take on the colour combo challenge this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...