Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It always happens in threes!

Well, I have no new cards to post yet because I've had a string of bad luck (of course in threes) that has taken me away from regular night hours of card making. Hopefully with a good night of sleep tonight everything will be back to normal tomorrow and I'll have some new stuff to post. In the meantime here is a card I made awhile ago based on my favourite thing...coffee!


Birthday Latte Card

Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Close to my Heart
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red (Stampin' Up!)
Ribbon: Real Red grosgrain (Stampin' Up!)
Embossing Powder: Detail Black (PSX)
Other: Stickles, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, coffee grinds and beans, Red and black bugle beads, pop up dots

Thanks for stopping by and if you check back on Friday, I should have some new stuff up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...