Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Monday Mojo Sketch #132

I guess it's Wednesday Mojo sketch for me! Here is the sketch for this week, we had the choice of round or square, one of these days I will try a round card.


Here is my Easter version for the sketch. As you can see I really like pastel rhinestone stickers :)


And here is a close up of my peeping little chick.


Peep Chick Card
(All Supplies Stampin' Up!)

Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace, Barely Banana, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: Sweetheart, Notations
Stamps: A Good Egg
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink Satin
Glitter: Dazzling Diamonds
Stickers: Pastel Rhinestones (Martha Stewart Crafts)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love all the bling...great colours and DP too...fabulous card...thanks for sharing...have a stampin' good day.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...