Saturday, March 27, 2010

Trigger Tuesday Challenge - Easter Dress

Okay, so I'm a little behind in my challenges, so there might be a "few" posts today :) For this week's Trigger Tuesday Challenge over at Moxie Fab World is a picture of this dress:


The idea is to make a project based on the dress, and here is my easter dress inspired card.
I made a weave with thin strips of cardstock for the bottom and covered the top with celery ribbon and lace. The sentiment is handwritten with a stampin' write marker and all the little flowers along the bottom are from the Boho Blossoms punch with a matching rhinestone stuck in the middle.


Here is a close up of the butterfly which is a stamped image that I cut out, inked the edges and decorated with rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by and check back later for another post :)

Happy Spring Card

Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Lavendar Lace, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Lavendar Lace, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery (SU)
Ribbon: Certainly Celery grosgrain (SU)
Punch: Boho Blossoms (SU)
Stickers: Rhinestones (Martha Stewart Crafts)
Stamps: Butterfly Accent (SU)
Other: Lace (Wal-Mart), Spritzer Tool, Stampin' Write Markers (SU), Green thread

6 comments:

  1. I love your take on MFW's Tuesday Trigger! That paper weaving is perfect, and the lace adds just the right amount of softness. I have to admit that I'm not finding myself super inspired by the photograph, but I've been dying to play some more with a new butterfly stamp set. Better get crackin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! Love the paper weaving and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie! What a fun take on this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so fun -- I love the butterfly path, the multi-colored rhinestones, and the weaving -- awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...