Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April Gallery Challlenge at PC and Mojo Monday Sketch #135

I've missed out on the last couple of Mojo Monday's, but not this week! The sketch for Mojo Monday sketch #135 looks like this...


I did a little bit of tweaking because what I had in mind didn't quite jive with the sketch. I just couldn't seem to incorporate that one piece going along the bottom :)


I also entered this card in the April Gallery Challenge at PaperCrafts, which is you have to use some kind of bling or glitter. The rainbow, clouds and sun rays are hand drawn and the sentiment is handwritten. The patterned paper and ribbon are samples I won in a challenge that Go-to-Gal Kim Hughes hosted (thank you Kim!) so I'm not sure what the company is. The rhinestone stickers are by Me & My Big Ideas and the rainbow was coloured in with chalk.

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog by way of mojo monday and wanted to tell you your card is amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...