Sunday, April 18, 2010

Moxie Fab Get Sketchy Challenge

I've been eying this sketch for the last week or so intending to make a card with it and I finally came across a cute stamp that I wanted to use with it. This is the sketch by Kim Kesti from the latest book, Go-To-Sketches that we had to use for the challenge...


And here is what I came up with...


The stamp is a snag 'em stamp by Imaginisce that I thought was so cute. Paper is by K&Company and Stampin' Up! and the rhinestone stickers are by Me & My Big Ideas. The rhinestones didn't show up very well in the pic. The sentiment is just hand written with a black felt tip pen.

Here is a close-up of my little love bug car...


The tires have little silver brads in the center and the puff of smoke with the hearts is drawn on with a black pen.

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little love bug. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julile! Thanks for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...