Thursday, April 8, 2010

Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday

Yesterday I posted a tree card I used bubble wrap on and I was trying to remember why I picked the colour scheme that I did and then I remembered it was from Moxie Fab's Trigger Tuesday card by Heidi Van Laar. Here is what her card looks like:


I really like the turquoise colored ribbon with the kraft and that was my jumping point with my card along with Maren's sketch. I didn't use ribbon, instead I used those colours for my papers. I apologize for posting the same card 2 days in a row!


Thanks for stopping by! :)

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card :) ps: Come check out the sponsored challenge I just posted on my blog... hope you will come play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super take on the trigger - love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love the what you did with the inspiration photo... great tree and colors! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...