Sunday, April 25, 2010

Punched Flower Topiary

For today's post I have something that is a non-card project. I saw this cute idea for a paper topiary and decided to try one out. I used a little clay pot I had kicking around for the base and covered the top edge with some satin ribbon. The wooden dowel is held in place by a small styrofoam ball in the pot and the green circle overlaying the top of the pot.



Here is a close up of the flower portion...


I used the five petal punch from Stampin' Up! for the base of the flowers. The middle flower pieces are Prima flowers and the small center flowers is the Boho Blossoms punch from Stampin' Up! The flowers are all adhered to the styrofoam ball with flat head stick pins and a Swarovski cream pearl in the center. All paper and ribbon is from Stampin' Up! as well.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments:

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...