Friday, April 2, 2010

Scrappy Easter

So after last night, I couldn't stay away from my scrap pile. This is another card I made that I decided to link to The Shabby Tea Room for Week #3 challenge...again. I knew I should have been in bed sleeping, but I wanted to make another Easter card out of my scrap pile. The end result is what I call a "zone out" card, where you're so tired that you randomly just start sticking things wherever and when you're finally done you snap out of it and wonder what on earth did you do?? This card looked so foreign to me that I still haven't even decided if I like it or not, it's not my style to have a mixture of stuff on my card and I even grabbed the stapler at one point which is something that I have never done! Not to sure if I'll give it to anyone, perhaps I'll just file it away in my "experiment cards" box.


I think I originally wanted to just do another paper pieced chick and then everything else just... happened.


Easter Scraps Card

Cardstock, Designer Paper, Ribbon, Stamps, Ink, Brads, Scallop Punch - Stampin' Up!
Rhinestones - Martha Stewart Crafts
Flowers - Prima

Thanks for stopping by! :)

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! That chick is one of my favorite stamps. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can decide for you, Julie ... you were definitely in the 'zone' for this card! I simply {heart} it -- love all the shabby layers you incorporated into your design. Wonderful job! Thanks for joining us again this week in the Tea Room. I look forward to an all new design from you Monday for our new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that little patterned egg shell! CUTE idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congats, Julie, on Honorable Mention! What's the saying..."a happy accident?' No accident here, very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I think it's adorable, and I'm not the only one....congrats on winning honorable mention at The Shabby Tea Room.
    Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...