Thursday, April 22, 2010

Trigger Tuesday Challenge +Moxie Fab Trend

Today's card is for the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World which is based on these funky napkins.


I also gave Kim Kesti's trend watch technique a try using masking tape. It was a tad messy at first, but things turned out okay. To read all about this new trend check out Go-to-Gal Kim Kesti's Moxie Talk article over at Moxie Fab World.

Here is my card and the best part was it didn't take very long to make :)


I colored strips of masking tape with my Stampin' Up! markers and stuck them on a glossy sheet of white cardstock. Then I took the circles that make up the snowmen in my Cold Play stamp set and stamped the circles randomly with Staz-On ink. I added a little bling with rhinestones stickers and cut out a section of the white with my circle cutter to have the white rub-on show through from the black.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

  1. That is cute! Love your take on the trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, such a cool idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, so creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...