Saturday, May 15, 2010

Chipboard Challenge at The Shabby Tea Room

I haven't played any challenges over at the Shabby Tea Room in a while because I've been still trying to wrap my head around the whole shabby chic style. I decided to give it another whirl with this week's chipboard challenge. Here's what I came up with.


Dream Butterfly Card
Cardstock: (whisper white) Stampin' Up!
Designer Paper: Stampin' Up!
Chipboard: (butterfly, flower) Stampin' Up!
Rub-on: (chit chat) Stampin' Up!
Flowers: (mini roses) Prima
Glitter : (white) Martha Stewart
Rhinestone Stickers: (coral) Kaiser Paper
Ribbon: (sherbet) Stampin' Up!
Lace: Wal-Mart
Ink: (chocolate chip) Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, girlie...I'm a LONG way from shabby chic and I'm on the DT!!! PLEASE don't think you have to be shabby to play with us - just do what comes naturally for you! I love how you've put the sentiment vertically...beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Melissa, you don't necessarily have to do shabby to enter our challenges -- just be inspired by the weekly challenge theme and the DT cards -- make what makes you SMILE! We're so glad you joined us this week and for 'not doing shabby' you hit a home run with this one! Thanks so much for playing along and sharing your creation with us all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...