Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch #138

I've finally gotten around to playing Mojo Monday again and have been itching to use my new "Earth Love" products by Cosmo Cricket. Of course I saw these products on the Moxie Fab World website one week and just HAD to have them. For whatever reason Cosmo Cricket products are hard to come by in Nova Scotia, but I found some of them and bought everything they had in the store lol (there was only one of each).

So, here is the sketch #138 for Mojo Monday this week...


And here is what I came up with...


Enjoy the Small Stuff Card

Cardstock: (barely banana, kraft) Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: (earth love mini deck) Cosmo Cricket
Rub-Ons: (earth love) Cosmo Cricket
Ink: (chocolate chip) Stampin'' Up!
Brads: (white) Stampin' Up!
Other: (pop dots) EK Success, (paper distresser) Making Memories, (notebook punch) Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by and happy card making! Stop by on the weekend for some more new posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...