Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Go-to-Sketch Challenge #5

Whoo-hoo! Another few spare moments to play another challenge. This challenge involved using this sketch:By Betsy Veldman in the G0-to-Sketches magazine from PaperCrafts. I really didn't feel like doing another card, so I made a magnetic notepad for my fridge that hosts some colorful post it notes :) Here is what it looks like...


The flowers are Prima flowers with extra large rhinestone stickers in the center and the J is a chipboard letter covered in Turquoise paper that was inked and sanded. It's kind of hard to see in the photo but the patterned paper is zigzagged stitched with white thread...and I still don't have that sewing machine so it was done by hand :)

Here is a close up of the floral side...


Now if I can just locate my magnetic tape I'll be able to finish this little project:)

Magnetic Floral Notepad

Cardstock: (Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun) Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: (Good Morning Sunshine) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Hero Arts (I'm not 100% sure on this)
Rhinestones: Bo Bunny & Me & My Big Ideas
Chipboard: Stampin' Up!
Ink: (Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise) Stampin' Up!
Other: Post it Notes, white thread, pop up dots

Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...