Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Robotic

It seems with the new work schedule spare time is getting harder and harder to find. Hopefully once things calm down I'll be back to regular blogging. Here is the latest card I made for one of my friend's birthdays. It was a belated birthday card.


The robot image is a stamp image from Stampin' Up!, but I didn't have that stamp, plus the image would have been too small. I dug out my trusty sketch pen and copied it from the catalogue in a bigger size. I colored him in using markers and a blender pen and added some silver brads to the chest piece to give him some dimension. The word bubble is a stamp form Stampin' Up! too and I hand wrote the sentiment in a semi computer font:) The inside of the card says "I screwed up again! Happy Belated Birthday" and there are a couple of screw top eyelets placed strategically inside.

Happy Stamping and thanks for stopping by!

Robot Card
Cardstock: (Bordering Blue, Naturals White, Basic Gray) Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: (L'il Robots) My Mind's Eye
Stamps: (Crazy Cool, It's About Time) Stampin' Up!
Ink: (Basic Gray, Bordering Blue, Basic Black) Stampin' Up!
Eyelets: (Screw tops) Making Memories
Brads: (Silver) Stampin' Up!
Other: Black Sharpie Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...