Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nursery Decor

Now that my nephew has arrived I can let the cat out of the bag and post what I made for my baby shower gift. I knew what crib set my sister-in-law had purchased and I really wanted to make something for the baby's room that matched. I purchased 3 espresso coloured picture frames and then made paper piecings of the three animals she liked the best on the crib set. Well two of them were, I couldn't make the elephant work in the rectangular frame. It was a loooonggg process, something on the line of 14 hours to cut all the pieces out by hand, shade them etc. etc. but it was worth it! I love them and she loves them and hopefully baby Simon will like them too :)



Happy Birthday baby Simon Day!!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful World Card Making Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...