Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PDCC50 with Julie Ranae

'Tis the season over at the Play Date Cafe this week! There's a scrumptious colour combo with a twist on holiday colours using the photograph below.



I had the perfect stamp set in mind when I saw this colour combo and I've been hunting for a clean and graphic, simple, one layer card for one of my Christmas card designs this year and I think I've found it :) My card was so simple it took me literally 6 minutes to make, at that rate it will only take me half a day instead of a week to finish up my Christmas cards lol.



It was a cloudy day here, so the one thing that didn't show up on the card in the picture was the glitter on both the ornaments. I think I'll try a different glue next time though because it made my green ink bleed a little.

Christmas Ornaments Cards (all supplies Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)

Cardstock: Whisper White
Stamps: Tree Trimmings & Christmas Greetings
Ink: Cameo Coral & Garden Green
Glitter: (fine crystal) Martha Stewart Crafts

Thanks for stopping and happy Christmas card making :)

5 comments:

  1. pretty. I like the simplicity of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty holiday card, wonderful CAS design. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card--love the simplicity!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean and Classic - lovely images.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...