Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PDCC52-Happy Anniversary!

This week was a big week over at the Play Date Cafe as they celebrated their one year anniversary! I haven't been playing that long...perhaps since March I think, but it's been great the weeks that I have played. The inspirational photo is awesome! Check it out:


I think I started and tossed about three different ideas before I finally settled on one that I was semi happy with.  Usually my Tuesdays are free for crafting time, but other things got in the way today so I was crunched for time. I finally settled on an all white card with the orange, pink and yellow as my accent colours. Now that I think of it, the last 3 or 4 cards I've made have used white as the card base. Here is what I came with:


I can honestly say this is only my fifth baby card I've ever made...now I just have to find someone to give it too! lol The buttons are all from Stampin' Up! and they are a mix of this year's buttons and last years Designer series buttons. I had originally stamped the elephants both in So Saffron, but it looked a little too blah, so I covered the mama elephant with Pretty in Pink and cut out a second baby elephant and popped it up off the original one. The embossed background is a baby embossing folder from Cuttlebug.

Congratulations Card (all supplies Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)
Cardstock: Whisper White
Stamps: Baby Steps
Ink: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink & Chocolate Chip
Buttons: Subtles and Sherbet Collection
Ribbon: So Saffron
Other: (Baby embossing folder) Cuttlebug, corner rounder, pop dots

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Anniversary Play Date Cafe!

5 comments:

  1. Really love this CAS card and the colors are PERfect! Thanks for celebrating with us over in The Cafe : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the sweet elephant and the buttons! Glad you joined us in our anniversary celebration at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute baby card, great use of this weeks colors with the added buttons. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! This baby card is just precious! I JUST LOOOOOOOOOVE how you used those buttons! FABBY!! Love that knot/ribbon! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our one year anniversary celebration over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah such an adorable little card, absolutely gorgeous!! Love it! So glad you could play along with us for our anniversary celebrations at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...