Friday, October 29, 2010

Take a bite if you dare!

I've been holed up the past few nights making hauntingly Hallowe'en stuff in my wicked art room and it has been fun! I'm part of a Stampin' Up! stamp club and I made cards with matching test tubes filled with Halloween themed card making supplies. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures before I gave them away. I also made some treat tins for my co-workers and at this point I think they think I'm a little nuts because I make them something for almost every occasion lol. Here is what I made for the ladies:


I had a bunch of Martha Stewart Hallowe'en paper stacks, among other things, and used some tins I bought from Stampin' Up! to make these tasty treat tins. To decorate the tins, I just used the tin as a template, cut out the shape and used my Xyron machine to stick the paper on. The middle strip was made using a border punch from EK Success and the spider and title stickers are from Martha Stewart as well. I filled the tins with Hershey nugget bars and just used scraps to cover them. Here is the variety of tins I decorated:












Hallowe'en Treat Tins (all supplies Martha Stewart unless otherwise noted)

Paper: Martha Stewart Holidays
Stickers: Spiders & Labels
Punch: EK Success
Other: Nugget Bars

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a spooktacular Hallowe'en!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Fun Halloween projects Julie! Thanks for linking it up to the Bopping for Fright-spiration post in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mentioned these the other night, love what you did with the tins. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...