Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cocoa Combo

This Friday I'm teaching another Winter n' Christmas workshop with the ladies at our church. We're making 4 projects in total and this combo is the winter part of the workshop...a yummy treat duo!


The cocoa favor was made using the fancy favor die from Stampin' Up! and was decorated with snowflake stamps and a peek-a-boo window using a snowflake punch. The inside contains a gusset bag filled with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows. The matching mini card was stamped using the "A Sip" stamp set from Close to my Heart in Stampin' Up! ink colours to match the cardstock colours used.

Cocoa Combo

Cardstock: (Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (A Sip) Close to my Heart, (Christmas Punch) Stampin' Up!
Ink: (Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy) Stampin' Up!
Ribbon: (Chocolate Chip grosgrain) Stampin' Up!
Punches: (Snowflake) EK Success, (Large Oval, Scalloped Oval) Stampin' Up!
Stickers: (Basic Rhinestones) Stampin' Up!
Other: (Snowflake embossing folder) Cuttlebug, gusset bag, hot cocoa mix & marshmallows, pop dots

Thanks for stopping by...39 days 'till Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I am just catching up on visiting blogs I follow. I haven't had much spare time to do that or create myself lately. You have used one of my favourite colour combinations, brown and blue together always look stylish and the little bag and matching card are perfect, as all you work is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo, and that mug is awesome! I must look for one like that.... Your blog header is beautiful! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog, it's fun to find another Nova Scotian with similar interests here in blog world!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...