Tuesday, November 2, 2010

WCMD 2010

Well now that I know I didn't get an e-mail for the WCMD contest, I can share my card with you :) This was my first card using all of my Tim Holtz goodies among other things and my second attempt at vintage style. It was a trial and error and a whole lot messy, but I had fun in the process of making it. I also learned that there is indeed a right side up to my music notes stampin' wheel (I think I pulled that section off and on 3 times before I had it going the right way lol) Anyways here is what I entered for the "Love" category.


Amour Card

Cardstock: (Early Espresso, Very Vanilla) Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Idea-o-logy by Tim Holtz
Other Paper: Grungeboard by Tim Holtz
Ink: (Walnut Stain, Worn Lipstick & Fired Brick) Tim Holtz
Stamps: (French Script, Music Notes, Artistic Etchings) Stampin' Up!
Glimmer Mist: (Tattered Leather) Tattered Angels
Distress Stickles: (Fired Brick) Tim Holtz
Ribbon: (Crochet) Stampin' Up!
Punch: (Scallop Border) Stampin' Up!
Die: (Heart Wings) Tim Holtz Alterations
Memo Pin: Tim Holtz
Brads: Tim Holtz

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, Julie!
    Just popping by! Thanks for the invitation to visit.

    This is a fun card. I dig all the details!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much detail, very effective! I love the distressed look.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...