Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stamp It! Cards Leftovers

I can't show you any of my current projects I'm working on because they're all for magazine calls, but now that the Stamp It! Cards: Volume 8 call has come and gone I can share with you the four of my seven cards that didn't make it :)


This one was my exclusive Stampin' Up! card where everything is Stampin' Up! I tend to have a wee bit of a problem buying Stampin' Up! products and then forgetting to use them (ooppss!)


This is the second Stampin' Up! card (with Papertrey Ink sentiment) I made while using the colour combo from the Play Date Cafe Challenge #66 (black and white with a splash of lilac).


This third Stampin' Up! card (with a Papertrey Ink sentiment)  was one of my favorites with regards to technique. White embossed image on a darker background. I absolutely love heat embossing :)


Finally, my itty bitty by Unity stamped card which was done using a emboss resist technique. I now have a head start on my Christmas card stash...by one (lol). And as for the other three cards, you'll be able to see those in July :)

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a stamp-tacular day!

PS...it's not too late to submit to the Paper Crafts Go-to-Sketches for cardmakers call, deadline is Monday. Check out all the deets here.

3 comments:

  1. I have seen this third card (pink and brown) on Pinterest and wondered how you did the flower part. It almost looks like a button with the rounded edges. Could you enlighten me? Thanks! Beautiful card, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack! I just found your comment now, so sorry! The flower part was embossed and then punched out with a circle punch/cutter and then I inked the edges. The circle is popped up from the card base. Hope that helps :)

      Delete
  2. Do You Sell These Cards? I'm Really-Really- In Love With The Third Card. And If You Do, What Are Your Rates?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...