Thursday, March 3, 2011

CAS Spring Design Team 2011

Well I tried something new, and submitted a card for round one for the CAS Spring Design Team over at Splitcoaststampers and was ecstatic when I made it through the first round. The challenge for the first round was to make a card based on the word "showers". Here is what I came up with:


I was even more excited when I made it through the second round, the challenge for that round was a color combo using kraft, chocolate, pink and white or vanilla. I couldn't help but think of cupcakes when I thought of this color combo.


The last round had the challenge of making a card using spring flowers. I hemmed and hawed for hours over this challenge, but finally decided on breathing life back into a very old Stampin' up stamp set...Terrific Tulips.


Now its just the waiting game to find out the end result on Friday lol. Team or no team I still had a blast with the challenges! I encourage you to check out the latest CAS challenge over at Splitcoaststampers and join in on the fun too. :)


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a terrific day!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your cards for the SCS CAS design team tryouts and that's how I found your blog. :) Looking forward to seeing more of your CAS designs in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...