Thursday, March 10, 2011

CAS109 - Humour

Today I had a chance to participate in the CAS109 challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers, the theme being tickle your funny bone. I had so many ideas rolling around in my head, cute humor, puny humor, sweet humor...so MANY ideas with a theme of humor! I finally went with an card I made before and made it into a mini version (3 x 3 to be exact). It's not laugh out loud humor, more on the make you smile and maybe a little chuckle :) It was such a simple card I finished it in 5 minutes (gotta love those kinda cards).


This is what I wrote in the inside. The card size is just perfect to hide somewhere in your hubby's belongings so he'll find it later at work :)


There were 4 steps to this card. Punch a hole, set the screw eyelet, stamp the sentiment and write in the inside. Be sure to hop on over to the CAS gallery and play along this week, lots of great stuff in the gallery to make you giggle. Also, an update to the CAS Spring Design Team, I didn't make the team, but I did land a guest designer spot for the week of April 25th...can't wait :)

So Sorry Card
Cardstock: (Naturals White) Stampin' Up!
Eyelet: (Screw) Making Memories
Stamp: (In a Word) Stampin' Up!
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Memento

Thanks for stopping by!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOVE this! So clever--and so fun! Great card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! This is cute, Julie. And I'm sorry you didn't make the CAS team but am glad you get to be a guest. :) Best of luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I'm going to have to make some of these to keep in my stash .

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...