Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Well today I was directed to a post that tickled me pink. I was honored to receive the Liebster Blog Award from Colleen Dietrich (Dietrich Designs). I will fully admit I had never heard of this award, so I had to do a little research before I passed it along. What a great idea this award is and thank you Colleen for passing it on to me :)



The rules of accepting this award, I want to pass this on to:
1-Creating a post where I blog about the Liebster award & reveal my 3-5 blog picks
2-Let the honorees know that I selected them
3-Copy & paste the blog award on my blog
 
Jacyln Miller - Designs by Jax
Fiona Schultz - Made by Fee  
Lisa Lara - Lisa's Life Lines
Kathy D - Pretty in Ink
 
I could have had a much, much longer list, but alas the limit is five. Hope everyone is having a great creative day!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Thank You so much for including me as one of your blogs! You are so sweet and I LOVE your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie...I am surprised and honored that I am on of the blogs you are passing this onto. Thank you. I love your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...