Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day!

Well I couldn't pass up a holiday to make a card...yes I actually made a card for Earth Day! I dug into my outta control scrap pile and found some Doodlebug Designs paper and cute cuts from the mother nature collection. Taking a page out of Jessica Witty's book, a 10 minute card it was...err maybe more like five :)


This card was sooo simple. I attached the cut out earth to a sheet of paper and ran it through my printer to get the sentiment on. A strip of trees paper was added to the bottom with some baker's twine wrapped around and a wooden button leaf tied on. The final touch was running my stitching tool around the edge of the card base.


Happy Earth Day Card
Cardstock: (Naturals White) Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs
Cut out: (Earth, Mother Nature) Doodlebug Designs
Fiber: (Cappuccino Baker's Twine) The Twinery
 Button: (Wooden Leaf) H.A. Kidd and Company
Other: foam mounts

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Earth Day!
Julie



1 comment:

  1. Aw... I love this, Julie! Totally cool and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...