Sunday, April 17, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Porch Play

Now who wouldn't love all the bold colors in this inspirational photograph?


All those bright colors against the white...STUNNING! I couldn't resist, so I just had to play along with the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger this week. I was inspired by the color scheme and went with a CAS grid card using the sketch from pg.124 in the Paper Crafts Go-to-Sketches magazine.


I felt the bright colors deserved a funky tree to go along with them and a simple sentiment to top it off.

Friend Card
Cardstock: (Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Crushed Curry) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (burberry tree) Unity Stamp Company; (framed) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Basic Black) Stampin' Up!
Buttons: Papertrey Ink
Other: (square punch) Creative Memories, red thread

Thanks for looking, have a great day!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Hey Julie! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Love this! Just my style!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...