Friday, May 20, 2011

Bling it On! CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #3

Another AMAZING week for creations over at CAS-ual Fridays! You crafters ROCK! Speaking of rocks...the shiny kind of course, that's exactly what this week's challenge is all about, BRINGIN' THE BLING!!



We have another great sponsor for this week, Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker and that means another fabby prize to win, oh, and don't forget those swanky badges you can win too with a chance to be part of the exclusive T.G.I.F Club or a V.I.P!


 Here's my little piece of inspiration this week. I was in a monochromatic mood with my fave color and blinged up this yummy color with some rhinestones. A girl can never have too many rhinestones :)



So what are you waiting for??!! Come on over and show off your bling at CAS-ual Fridays this week! The Girl Fridays would LOVE to have a peek at what you've created :)

Celebrate Card
Cardstock: (Aqua Mist) Papertrey Ink; ( Tahitian Princess, White) Bazzill Basics
Stickers: (Rhinestones) Stampin' Up!
Stamp: (Sentiment Sampler) Paper Smooches
Ink: (Bermuda Bay) Stampin' Up!
Flowers: (Teal; Fairytale Roses) Prima
Tools: (Oval Cutter, Corner Rounder) Creative Memories
Other: (foam mounts) EK Sucess

Thanks for taking a peek and hope you have a very blingful day!

Julie





19 comments:

  1. I agree, you can't have too many rhinestones :) What a scrumptious project! LOVE the texture and of course all that sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, how freakin' cute is this?!! I love how you've take a cutesy sentiment and made it look VERY elegant. The color is awesome, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning stunning!! Love your take, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh, this is just so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, brave! I tend to use my bling sparingly, but it looks SO great the way you outlined your sentiment! Nice job. And loving monochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just an over the top amazing mono card! i lurrrrve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this design Julie and such a gorgeous colour too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swoon, this card is perfection!
    hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE you! LOVE LOVE LOVE visiting here--I am super amazed at your creations and this is no exception! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful bling, beautiful card! Love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your monochromatic scheme! Perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CAS done perfectly! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO pretty and sophisticated:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, I love the aqua/teal....so scrumptious! Super job with the bling and pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Elegant and fun at the same time...hard to do but not for you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card, so beautiful and simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your beautiful card really stood out for me. I love the focus on colour and the bling frame is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous bling frame! Beautiful rosettes! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...