Tuesday, May 10, 2011

PDCC80 with Ruby 2 Shoes

I absolutely love the color palette over at the Play Date Cafe this week! Two bright and bold colors with a nice crisp white...check out the inspirational photo.


 Kim Hughes is the guest designer this week so I just HAD to dig out my Paper Smooches stamps.
Ever since my "Boob Tubes" set came in the mail I've been dying to try out, so I went with a fun and CAS card this week :)


I stamped the little sparkle stamp on my two colors of cardstock first and then stamped the television over top. The televisions are cut out including the screens. I stamped the antennas and the faces right on the white card base and then popped the televisions up using foam mounts. To achieve the girly face, I drew in  hooded eyelids, colored them in and then added eyelashes. For the mouth, I stamped the top half of the little heart and then drew in the bottom lip. A little bit of ink was sponged on for her cheeks and I colored her lips in with the bright red. For the sentiment I just stamped it towards the bottom of the card base and then took my black marker and drew a squiggly border with loops around the edge.

You Turn Me On Card
Cardstock: (Stamper's selcet white) Papertrey Ink; (Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (Boob Tubes) Paper Smooches
Ink: (Basic Black, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade) Stampin' Up!
Other: foam mounts, black marker

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





8 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Girl, you ROCKED those boob tubes! They are absolutely darling!! Check out those lips and eyelashes. So stinkin' cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this - your squiggly border is the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Julie :) This is so much fun! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! LOVE what you've done with these televisions and that fantastic sentiment! Absolutely genius! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super sweet card, Julie! I adore that sentiment and those T.V.'s are just too darn cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooooo cute! I just love the little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man, you make me REALLY want this set. Those Tv's are too cute! Glad you shared this fun creations with The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this card is just great, the TV images are so cute, I just love this card

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...