Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challange #57 - Stamp It!

This week over at Wee Memories, the challenge is a stamped creation. I love stamping so this was right up my alley. My poor Stampin' Up! sets have been neglected lately, so I decided to pull out an old favorite and get it inky. Here is what I came up with:


 For this card I masked off a section with post-it notes and stamped the tree image in chocolate chip. I then went back over the image with my early espresso marker to add in some darker details. The sky and grass were sponged in with ink and I went for the attempt of creating fall leaves on my trees by adding dots with my markers.


Fall Trees Hello Card
 Cardstock: (Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Naturals White) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (Lovely as a Tree) Stampin' Up!; (Little Bitty Bird) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, More Mustard) Stampin' Up!
Fiber: (Cappuccino, Baker's Twine) The Twinery
Button: (More Mustard) Stampin' Up!
Punches: (Round Tab) Stampin' Up!; (Corner Rounder) Creative Memories
Texture Plate: (Distressed) Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

Other: sponges





9 comments:

  1. I love this, love the twine and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card love the tree scene and the wonderful texture on the card base :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! All the texture, the twine and that creative scene = great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a sweet little scene/ From afar it's totally CAS but up close I can see a lot of work and detail went into that little scene. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie this is a lovely card, it has great colouring, to make a superb scene.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!! Love the nature scene that you created! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favourite sets too and I love the scene you made here. I really like the tab too and the texture of the card base.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie this is GORGEOUS! I love these colors together! That red just pops! WOW! This is such an inspirational card! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...