Monday, June 20, 2011

Color Blocking with Patterned Papers

I had so much fun delving into my scrap pile for the CAS-ual Fridays Color Block challenge that I dug a little deeper and made another card using some patterned paper scraps. Yes, I used patterned paper and those of you who know me, know what a difficult time I have using patterned paper in my projects lol :)
I used the same template that I used for my CAS-ual Fridays card except I flipped the layout and here it is:


 The patterned paper is from the Stampin' Up! collection and I believe it's called Raspberry Lemonade. All materials used are Stampin' Up! except for the sentiment which is Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you had a great Monday!
Julie

2 comments:

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...