Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 2011 Papertrey Ink Blog Hop


 I knew the Papertrey Ink June blog hop was soon, but then I forgot again and remembered 3 hours before the deadline :) This month there was a great photo to get our inspiration from, and here it is:


 For my card, I went CAS and created a color gradient using embossed pieces of cardstock. It's what I call my colorful approach to a sky. I added white clouds using the cloud die and topped it off with a sentiment from the Up, Up & Away sentiments set.




Colorful Sky Card
Cardstock: (Certainly  Celery, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake) Stampin' Up
Ink: (Crumb Cake, Ruby Red) Stampin' Up!
Die: (Clouds) Papertrey Ink
Stamp: (Up, Up & Away Sentiments) Papertrey Ink

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the blog hop :)
Julie






13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love these tall cards. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this is SO cute! I just love the embossing and those clouds! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how peaceful this card looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!
    The polka dot cs papers in a rainbow of colors...
    fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the popped up clouds, love the texture, just love the whole card:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great!! I love the clouds with the rainbow! Sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice!! There's always a rainbow behind the clouds! Love it!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so dreamy and pretty Julie, love the dotty card stock :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your colorful sky. So fun how you also added the texture to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those are fabulous colors together!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...