Monday, July 11, 2011

Big news that I FINALLY get to share!

I am soooo EXCITED that I finally get to share this with everyone!! I've been sitting on this tidbit of news for a couple months...I'm going to be the next Private Blend Designer for the Play Date Cafe!! Whoo-hooo! 

 
I've been playing the Play Date Challenges regularly since the summer of 2010 and have maybe missed 4 weeks of playing the challenges. What can I say, I love color and their color stories are phenomenal. Another bonus is the group of ladies I will be working with, some of which I already work with. I'm really looking forward to getting to see everyone's creations each week and being to able to share some creativity with you as well :)

12 comments:

  1. SO glad to have you joining us Julie - now we get to be on TWO teams together! ;) Congrats and well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only natural for you to "blend" in the cafe...as you are de regular of the yummy flavour!! Congrats, my friend!! You are going to rock those colors combos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Julie...I'm so excited to be working with you! I'm looking forward to all of the creativity you'll be sharing with us in the Cafe! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, cute girl!! What a fabulous opportunity - you're a great addition to that team!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So HAPPY to have you on board with us Julie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOOoOORAY! Welcome to the team!! I have been following you for a LONG time!! And I love love love your creations:) You are super amazing and I know you will fit right in with our team:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie ~ I am so excited to have you on this team! Who knew we would be working together on two teams by 2011??!!
    Can't wait to have you share your creativity from the 'other' side of The Cafe Gallery : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. WE are just as excited to have YOU to work with, Julie! Your CAS work is amazing. Many congrats to you and can't wait to see our projects all together at The CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Julie! Congrats! I will have to check them out - I LOVE challenges! You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are beyond trhilled to have you join us over at The Play Date Cafe and cannot wait to have you get started! Welcome aboard, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you joining the PDCC team! You will be a marvelous addition! Looking forward to seeing all your future creations!:-))

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...