Friday, July 22, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #12 - Here's the rub

Loads of yummy cards to look at last week! I broke down and bought a tub of ice cream because seeing all that ice cream gave me a craving :) This week at CAS-ual Fridays, we have another super fun challenge for you to try in CAS style...

It's all about rub-ons or stickers! I LOVE rub-ons, but tend to be more of a collector than a user (I have a whole binder full of them). However, one of my goals for this year is to use more of them and they are starting to dwindle down a tad.

Our sponsor for this week is EAD Designs, which means a fabby prize to win. Stop on over to their shop and check out the AMAZING selection of goodies.



The Girl Fridays were supplied with some goodies to play with from our sponsor and here is what I came up with using the Polaroid Frames rub-ons :)


I also made matching tags to the congrats card using the mini Polaroid Frames rub-ons and the the images from the stick people Wordsworth stamp.




Here is another card I made using the camera from the Polaroid Frames rub-ons set. What can I say I loved the rub-ons :)




We would love for you to stop by CAS-ual Fridays and play along us! The Girl Fridays love looking at what you create each week, so much inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see your artwork hangin' in the gallery this week!
Julie






11 comments:

  1. Love them both! CAS perfection!

    Thanks for having me along as a guest Girl Friday this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I don't think I have any rub-ons. Pooh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! What stamps did you use for the Congrats card? The girl & boy are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Julie these are amazing! I love the colors in your first and wowzers on the design of your second. I'd like to CASE it soon, if I have your permission?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie!The stamp set for the congrats card is a stamp by Wordsworth that I won for Stamping Royalty in 2008. I didn't think it was available anymore, but I found it on their website: http://rubbersoul.myshopify.com/collections/rubber-stamps/products/stick-love

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPPPPPPPPER cute! You always knock my socks off--those rub ons are too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both fabulous Julie, I just love visiting your blog...you never fail to impress me :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun ways to use those rub ons! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, fantastic work!!
    hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, so sweet and cute. I love the graphics. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie, each of these projects is absolutely darling!! Love the clever sentiments and the Dymo labels - super cute!! You rocked those rub-ons, sweets!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...