Sunday, July 24, 2011

Color Splashing with the Play Date Cafe #91

This week over at the Play Date Cafe it's another color splash, which means black and white and your choice of ONE added color. Check out the yummy color story picture...


For my splash of color I went with red. I dug out my Gone' Campin' set that I bought from Market Street Stamps and inked up the cute little marshmallows. I couldn't decide which stamp set to ink up at first because I had bought 4 sets, but my friend Stephanie Washburn helped me decide and she used the same set for the Play Date Cafe Challenge too lol. Here's what I came up with:


 I went CAS as usual and wrote my own sentiment. I was stuck on this sentiment that I used for another project and felt it suited these two as well. Here is a close up of the marshmallows:


Stuck on You Card
Cardstock: (Whisper White, Basic Black) Stampin' Up!; (Phoenix) Swiss Dot Bazzill Basics
Stamps: (Gone Campin') Market Street Stamps
 Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Memento
Embossing Folder: (Dots) Stampin' Up!
Other: Black pen, foam dots

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great start to your week!
Julie



7 comments:

  1. SUPER cute, Julie! LOVE the dot border accent you added and that hand-written sentiment is just perfect! Beautifully done, girly- glad I could help! We should definitely play together again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby CAS card Julie :) love the subtle contrast in the spots on the black and white sections. Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too stinkin' adorable, Julie! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are they :)
    Fab card Julie
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too, stinkin' cute, Julie! LOVE those darling marshmallows! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...