Monday, July 25, 2011

Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire Challenge #10

As I was out surfing around blog land this evening looking for some inspiration, I came across this challenge over at Papertrey Ink...Stamp-faire Challenge #10. Okay, so I missed the first 9, but I thought I would give this one a whirl. I'm not completely sure if I followed the directions properly, but here is is:


 I don't have any PTI background stamps, so I used a stamp from the "Delightful Doilies" set and made it into a background. Then I randomly stamped the birds and bird cage from "Love Birds" as the focal part, well kinda focal because I ended up stamping the bird cage just as much as the other stamp so it sort of became one big background panel lol. Oh well, I'll know better next time around :) 


Beat of my Heart Card
Cardstock: (Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (Delightful Doilies, Love Birds) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso) Stampin' Up!
Button: (Vintage Spring Mix) Papertrey Ink
Other: foam mounts

Thanks for stopping by and having a peek!
Julie



7 comments:

  1. Love the birdies! Great little card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, love the pastel colors with the black and the birdies are cute :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a fabby job with the challenge!!
    Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super delightful, Julie!! I love the stamping and the pop-up for one image! Terrific idea and design! Looks like the LF stamps are missing from the Canada post :( I am still waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Julie! I love your stamped background as well as your colour combination.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...