Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stamp It! Cards: Volume 8

Have you seen the latest Paper Crafts Stamp It! Cards : Volume 8?


 It took forever to get my hands on a copy of this magazine, but I finally did and I'm sooo happy to own one. There are a TON of cards in this issue and lots of great ideas and I'll confess, that's not the only reason I wanted a copy...three of my cards are in here and I'll share with you my favorite one. For the most part my style is CAS, but sometimes I like to do something a little different and that's exactly what I did with my "Hallowe'en Crows" card. Not sure exactly what the style is, but I like it :)


 Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great crafty weekend!

Julie






1 comment:

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...