Friday, August 19, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #16 - Embossing

A brand new challenge for you to try this week at CAS-ual Fridays...embossing!

 You can use dry or wet embossing or both! Endless possibilities with embossing for your clean and simple cards.

 Our sponsor this week is The Stamps of Life, who were very kind to give the Girl Fridays some product to play with. Check out the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see just what you can win this week.


I'm a coffee girl, technically I shouldn't drink coffee because it gives me heartburn, but I LOVE coffee, so I just had to pick the coffee4two stamp set to play with. Here is what I came up with:


I used a simple dots embossing folder for the holder on my coffee cup and the background panel. The cup is paper pieced together. Here is a close up:



Looking forward to seeing what everyone does with this challenge, so be sure to stop over at CAS-ual Fridays and play along :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

15 comments:

  1. I love all coffee cards and this one is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving how big the coffee cup is! I could use a huge one right now... hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card--and I really love the colors! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coffee cup and the blue background and accent color!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coffee cup, the blue works well with the browns. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a coffee girl too and I love this card. The colours are terrific and I love the embossed cup sleeve - so brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, Julie! I should kick the coffee habit, as it gives me terrible heartburn every day, but I take a pill and keep on drinkin'! What an addict. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply gorgeous! Fabulous embossing and love the coffee cup image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has to be my favourite coffee cup stamp so far! Love how you pieced the colours together and the embossed band round the cup :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Love the blue. Fabulously done!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...