Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fabulous Felt Challenge with Moxie Fab World

I've been hoarding the stuff...felt that is, for a couple of months now and have never used it on any projects. I have about six different colors from the Papertrey Ink line and it's so pretty that I've been afraid to cut it up lol. A couple of week's ago I used it for the first time on some tags. I never showed the tags online so I figured I'd link them up to the Fabulous Felt Challenge for my first felt post (I figure I'll be trying something else very shortly).


I used a combination of the fruit fusion PTI dies and stamp sets to create these tags along with some Stampin' Up! ribbon and a stamp from Ippity (white dots). You still have to Monday, September 5th to play along with the Fabulous Felt Challenge. I urge you to play along, it's a fantastic challenge and there are so many different things you can do with felt :)

Fruit Tags
Cardstock: (Crumb Cake , Pear Pizazz, Whisper White) Stampin' Up!; (Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink
Stamps: (Fruit Fusion; Pear, Apple, Watermelon, Berry) PTI; (Dots for Sure) Ippity
Ink: (Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo) Stampin' Up!
Felt: (Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse) PTI
Ribbon: Stampin' Up!
Dies: (Fruit Fusion; Pear, Apple, Watermelon, Berry) PTI
Punch: (Scalloped Circle) Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by and having a peek!
Julie

10 comments:

  1. Julie,
    These are simply adorable.. I love everything about them.. the colors are amazing! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, these are so pretty! they're perfect! what a great way to use these mini sets and felt. my pti felt is squirreled away but i have to use it soon lest it feel ignored! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! Absolutely brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! So cute :) Hard to use consumables sometimes, but once you get started you can't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Julie! Thanks for linking these up to the Fabulous Felt challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great! I love that you combined the apple stamp with felt. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so stinkin' adorable! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...