Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Market Street Stamps - August Sneak Peek

Are you ready to feast your eyes on the latest Market Street Stamps that will be available very soon? Today I get to show you a little sneak peek of a fun set called "For All it's Worth". Think milk, farm fresh, cows and uber cute! Here is my project I made using the cute little cow from this really fun set.


I love making 3D projects next to cards so I found a mini milk bottle, filled it with Milkfuls candy and topped it off with a little tag:) If you look close at the kraft colored circle, you will see the "Cane" background stamp that was featured earlier in the week over at the Market Street Stamps blog. Here is a close up of the tag:


Hope you enjoyed my little project and be sure to pop over to the Market Street blog to check out the rest of the sneak peeks from the design team!

For You Milk Bottle
Cardstock: (Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Whisper White) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (For all it's Worth, Cane Background) Market Street Stamps - available tomorrow at 7pm central time
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Memento 
Fiber: (Hemp twine) Stampin' Up!
Color Media: Copic markers
Other: circle punch, paper piercer, foam mounts

17 comments:

  1. This is adorable, such a clever idea. I love those candies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT project! I love that you did a milk bottle full of Milkfuls! YUMMY! And I noticed that beautiful cane background stamp before you even zoomed in! Beautiful touch! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I absolutely love that cow stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love how you used just the cow head (although that sentence sounds really weird). The little touch of cane background is fab, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so cute, Julie! I love it! Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super creative project!! LOVE that sweet little tag you made!!! That cow totally makes me smile----soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tag you made! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute!! Anybody would be so lucky to get that little milk bottle as a treat!! :)
    Linda :)
    linda(at)fancyframework(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow simply A DORABLE!! cute Idea!

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful project for when those prima bottles are empty! Thanks for the idea. I just adore that cute cow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! LOVE that darling, little cow!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...