Sunday, August 28, 2011

Market Street Stamps Block Party

You've seen the stamps, now we just have to wait...for them to arrive in our mail that is! While you're waiting, why don't you make something using your Market Street Stamps and load it up over at our Block Party!


One random winner will be selected to win a prize package of yummy stamps and accessories and ONE person will be chosen to guest design with the Market Street Design Team for a WHOLE month! What are you waiting for? Come on over and join the party! Here is the card I made for the block party featuring the Autumn Wishes set...I LOVE that pumpkin!


 And a close up of the pumpkin:


Thankful Card
Cardstock: (Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (Autumn Wishes) Market Street Stamps
Ink: (Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler) Stampin' Up!
Other: craft wire, foam mounts


Thanks for stopping by and hope you join the party!

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card...love the dimension to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!! Julie that texty background you created is THe Bomb!! Fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie, get outta here! THIS is fantastic!! The way you inked up the words is so awesome! Gonna try that out for sure! Love the wire on the pumpkin - your creativity amazes me! Thanks for linking up with the Block Party!! :) You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cards with pumpkins on them...your is just so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the dimension you created with the pumpkin! And the chalked edges give it that great aged look. You are a talented woman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun! I love that pumpkin--I wish I had time to play along! OH! I'm so bummed! Next time:) You rock! LOVE LOVE LOVE visiting here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card, JULIE! SO fall- makes me wanna run to the pumpkin patch! Super cool text strip and beautiful inking! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the text and I just can not wait to try the dimension you achieved here with that pumpkin! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE that pumpkin!! Julie this is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so cool! I love the wire accent you added with the stem, that's super funky :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...