Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Market Street Stamps Color Cue Challenge #5

What a day over at the MSS blog yesterday! I'm so excited to be working with so many talented ladies, the next six months is going to be a blast! August has arrived, and with it so has the latest Color Cue Challenge!


Lots of amazing inspiration for you to check out here and we would love to have you play along with us! The stamp set you can win this time is Hippie Chick. Plus if you're looking for a great time to expand your MSS collection, now would be the perfect opportunity, because stamps on on sale 20% off until August 7th!

Here's is what I came up with for inspiration using the color combo:


I used the Compass set and made a CAS card. I stamped the compass image on the card base and then stamped the image twice again on blue and pink cardstock. The dial was cut out and popped up off the card base and then I cut the heart from the pink color and glued it to the center, topping it off with some crystal effects. For the sentiment I colored the word 'heart' and 'guide' the same colors as the cardstock, colored the rest of the sentiment in black and stamped it. Easy peasy!


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by tomorrow for my first post as Private Blend Designer over at the Play Date Cafe!

Julie



5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous CAS card, Julie! I love how you highlighted the words with different colors in the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty CAS card -- love what you've done with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful clean card. I absolutely love where the splashes of color come in. Great job. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! so fabulously clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. clean simple and awesome! Love it!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...