Friday, September 9, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #19 - Falling to Pieces

It's the most wonderful time of the year, well almost...fall is just around the corner! I don't know about you, but I love fall! All the bright colors of the turning leaves, pumpkins, corn...anything to do with fall. The challenge this week over at CAS-ual Fridays is called...


...which means we want to see your Clean and Simple, fall themed, paper pieced masterpieces! Yup, paper piecing!


Our sponsor this week is ScraPerfect!





We also have a girl temping with the Girl Fridays this week...a HUGE welcome to Stacy Rodriguez :)

For my card this week I dug out a favorite stamp set of mine that reminds me of a sampler quilt or wall hanging and paper pieced all the pretty fall items, love those pumpkins :)


The Girl Fridays and Stacy have some great inspiration pieces for you to to take a peek at over at CAS-ual Fridays, so be sure to stop over and play along :) 


15 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous! The pops of bright colours on the kraft is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love paper piecing :) It looks like this was a LOT of work, but the end result is so worth it.. It really looks like a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is like a fine piece of wall art...I love it;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely brilliant Julie. I have to play. I love fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that grid block wonderful, love the bright colours and textured leaves :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the sweet details in your card, Julie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stamp set and I love how you paper pieced it! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL-this was the exact stamp I thought of when I saw the challenge! I went with something else because I could never do that stamp the justice you did it...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is marvelous Julie! Love the texture on the vine,apple and leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHHHHH! I just love your little collage of Fall items--beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie this is so fun! I love the textures and all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This image is one of my all time fave Stampin' Up images - so perfect for this challenge!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fall at its finest, Julie, love all your paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julie I could NOT stop staring at this when you added it to the group. Amazing. SO many details and perfect little touches. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...